Landscape — Adobe Lightroom Preset Pack
Black Friday weekend sale! 15% off the entire store with the code “blackfriday” in the cart page!
18 professional Adobe Lightroom presets specifically designed for Landscapes.
Streamline your editing process with a consistent, professional base in just one click.
- 18 unique, high quality Adobe Lightroom presets for Lightroom and Lightroom Classic (both desktop and mobile)
- Carefully crafted and considered for Landscapes with “Warm”, “Cool”, “Bright” looks
- Save time editing with a professional looking one-click base to start your edit from
- 15 high resolution mobile wallpapers by @pat_kay
- Lifetime purchase
- Free updates
- Easy installation guide
- Compatible with all platforms and all devices with Lightroom v7 and above
- *Prices are in USD. Presets will be sent via email and will include a link for you to download from.
What is a Lightroom preset?
It’s a group of settings for editing your photos in Adobe Lightroom. Kind of like a filter you put on your Instagram photos. It gives a great look to your images in just 1 click!
What makes these presets so good?
These are the presets that I use on a daily basis for my own photos. They’ve got my signature looks and techniques baked in to them because I use them to save time in my own workflow.
So, if you enjoy how my images look, want a professional-quality look to yours, or want to learn the techniques I use for my own images, these presets are for you.
I lost my presets, how do I get new ones?
Things happen. Especially when you change computers. No problem.
If you ever lose your presets, just forward me an email with your order and we’ll send out a new link to you pronto.
What version of Adobe Lightroom do they work on?
Both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC, on Desktop, Tablet, Mobile; every device you can load the app on. Version wise, they work on every version from 7 onwards. These presets use the new .XMP format and won’t be backwards compatible with versions that still use the .lrtemplate format.
How do I use them?
Follow the installation guide included with the download, load up your presets and scroll over them until you find one that you like!
I’ve also included some handy tips and tricks to help you get the most out of them in the download too.