Tokyo 3 day intensive workshop – Autumn 2019
Level up your photography quickly with this intensive, 3-day workshop in Tokyo during Koyo season (Autumn leaves). Limited to 4 participants per workshop.
Take your photography to the next level
- Small, focused groups (Max 4 people)
- Fast paced. Learn a lot in a short time
- Lots of personal 1:1 time
- Landscape, Portrait, Street, Night photography covered
- Personalised Adobe Lightroom post-processing classes
- See the best sights Tokyo has to offer in Autumn
- Suitable for all levels of photographer
Learn a diverse range of photography
This workshop encompasses many different styles of photography to help you become a well-rounded photographer.
Learn techniques you might not be used to and challenge yourself!
- Portrait (Inc. Kimono shoot with a local Tokyo model)
- Street photography
Learn post processing in Lightroom
Discover an editing workflow that suits you the best!
Learn the entire workflow from organising your images, next level editing and creative edits, all the way to to super sharp, detailed exports for apps like Instagram.
- Organising your workflow
- Editing basics
- Advanced editing
- Creative edits
- Exporting best practices
- Exporting for Instagram
- A small, focused group (Max 4 people)
- Lots of personal 1:1 time
- Get in-depth answers to anything photography, creativity, social media or business related
- Learn multiple styles of photography (landscape, portrait, night, cityscape, street)
- Portrait shoot featuring a local Tokyo model dressed in a kimono
- End-to-end Adobe Lightroom editing tuition
- See some of the best sights Tokyo has to offer in the Autumn
- All entrance fees to any shrines/parks/attractions
How it works
This workshop starts at noon on Monday 25th Nov and ends at noon on Thursday 28th Nov.
Throughout the 3 days, we’ll have structured photoshoots and classes at specific locations and times. It’s totally up to you which shoots and classes you want to attend, and the time in-between is all up to you!
This workshop was designed to be very fast-paced and intense! You’ll learn a lot in a very short amount of time if you attend everything.
What to bring
- A camera and/or lens combo that can capture wide angle scenes (16-35mm is ideal)
- A camera and/or lens combo that can capture far away scenes (70mm+, a 70-200mm ideal)
- A small tripod
- Laptop for post processing on the trip
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- A moderate level of fitness (we’ll be walking 10,000-20,000 steps a day and waking up before sunrise multiple times)
- Airfare to Japan
- Travel insurance
Have any questions? Concerns? Requirements? Just want to chat?
Email me! [email protected]Add Tokyo 3 day intensive workshop – Autumn 2019 to cart
25th – 28th Nov 2019, 2nd – 5th Dec 2019