Photography guide to Tokyo
Shortcut your travel planning with this eBook filled with over 40 of Tokyo’s best photography locations, complete with tips, techniques and over 180 reference images.
Discover the very best of Tokyo
Having spent months in Tokyo on a quest to find all the best photography spots, let me show you why Tokyo is now my favourite city in the world.
- 42 of the best photography locations in Tokyo + side trips
- Descriptions, photography notes and tips on when and how to capture each location
- Over 180 reference images
- Field notes on festival dates, food, accommodation, transport, culture and language in Tokyo
- 166 page eBook, in PDF format so you can keep it with you everywhere
- Free updates for life – This online guide never goes out of date
Hidden gems & must-do’s
This isn’t your regular travel guide. It’s a guide carefully made with a mix of expert and local knowledge for people who love photography.
- 42 locations
- Tokyo must-do’s + side trips
- Local gems you won’t find in other guides
- Photography tips on every location
Each destination is complete with location descriptions, photography notes, suggested styles of photography, tripod usage, best times to shoot, prices, open hours, addresses and websites.
There are so many things to consider while travelling. Photography guide to Tokyo includes notes on how best to navigate Tokyo.
- Photography-specific notes on street photography etiquette, drone laws and tripod etiquette
- Travel-specific notes on many topics including: food, festivals, accommodation, transport, culture and more
Always with you, always up to date, free.
- This eBook is made in PDF format for reading on any digital device
- Hyperlinks to maps for each location
- Free updates for life
Photography guide to Tokyo will be updated with new tips, locations and images periodically, and will be available to you as a seperate download link every time a new version comes out, for free.
It’s the first and last location guide on Tokyo you’ll ever need.