Shortcut your travel planning with this eBook filled with over 40 of Tokyo’s best photography locations, complete with tips, techniques and over 180 reference images.
Travelling to more than just Tokyo?
Check out my other book – A Photography Guide to Japan
Having spent months in Tokyo on a quest to find all the best photography spots, let me show you why Tokyo is now my favourite city in the world.
• 42 of the best photography locations in Tokyo + side trips
• Descriptions, photography notes and tips on when and how to capture each location
• Over 180 reference images
• Field notes on festival dates, food, accommodation, transport, culture and language in Tokyo
• 166 page eBook, in PDF format so you can keep it with you everywhere
This isn’t your regular travel guide. It’s a guide carefully made with a mix of expert and local knowledge for people who love photography.
• 42 locations
• Tokyo must-do’s + side trips
• Local gems you won’t find in other guides
• Photography tips on every location
• Complete with location descriptions, photography notes, suggested styles of photography, tripod usage, best times to shoot, prices, open hours, addresses and websites
There are so many things to consider while travelling. Photography guide to Tokyo includes notes on how best to navigate Tokyo.
• Photography-specific notes on street photography etiquette, drone laws and tripod etiquette
• Travel-specific notes on many topics including: food, festivals, accommodation, transport, culture and more